Monday 26 August 2019

My Antonia - For BRAVE Readers

This novel is for the BRAVE readers of my class. Please find linked a novel I have loved all these years. One critic has said that the novel shows how the "heroic universe" is much the same in Greece, and England, and in Nebraska, the geographical setting of the novel. This novel is for those who love challenging themselves and who believe that life is all about fighting against everything and then realizing that this fighting must end in Tragedy. This is the core of human life. The second link is a discussion of the novel, and I believe that you will find this discussion excellent after you finish reading the novel first.

My Antonia - this edition has footnotes and difficult words explained.
Discussion of the Novel - My Antonia


No comments: