Wednesday 27 March 2019

Saturday Writing Workshops (Beginning from 6th April) - Submit E-mail Applications

After a talk with Departmental Office Secretary Mr. Mominul Islam, I found out that Room-9056 is available for use on Saturdays (3pm-6pm). I will meet students who want to work with me for Writing Workshop on Saturdays. I will hold FOUR Special Saturday Writing Workshops. Only 10 Students will be accepted for First working Day on 6th April. In conducting workshops, I will follow the working methods used at world famous University of Edinburgh, UK (myself a participant in 2018) and University of Iowa, USA. The photograph is taken from University of Iowa Writing Workshop, which shows our possible sitting arrangements.  
  1. Since I will have around 10 more classes before end of Semester by 25 April, I want to set a Routine of our class materials. I will need to sit with a select group of students who will guide me through the way our Final Exam should be conducted. Volunteers needed.
  2. I will distribute the FSD-3 Handbook by Monday. Please send me e-mail to give your suggestion for anything you want me include in the Handbook (other than what I have already included).
  3. Cost of Saturday Writing Workshop participation is 30/- Tk (for evening refreshments & workshop materials). To be paid in Advance. 

No comments: